[Koha] Koha - rebuild_zebra.pl -b -x -r -v cleaning but not rebuilding

Angela.Secrest angela.secrest at hccs.edu
Thu Feb 9 10:02:10 NZDT 2012

As a matter of fact, we did.  It turned out to be a permissions problem.  After that I systematically checked permissions on all the Koha directories.

Best regards,
Angela

Angela K. Secrest
District Director, Library Services
Houston Community College
3100 Main St., MC 1229J
Houston, TX 77002

Phone: 713.718.7592
Follow: twitter/HCCLibraries

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly prohibited.