[Koha] Z39.50 pop-up box

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Tue Feb 7 12:14:11 NZDT 2012

At 01:10 PM 2/6/2012 -0500, Chris N. wrote:
>On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Paul <paul.a at aandc.org> wrote:
>One question remains from my original query: Â Is there a quick CLI
>command to restart Koha without rebooting the server?
>Koha is a web-app and as such does not "run" in the sense of a traditional
>app, therefore it does not require "restarting" as such.
>The .tt didn't need it, but the .inc did (maybe a quirk of my install of
>You are probably being caught in the caching "trap" in general. In order
>for you changes to show up in the user's browser, either do a "shift-F5"
>refresh or otherwise clear the browser's cache.
>Your memcached cache may need flushing depending on what it is caching as

and others have suggested restarting Apache.  Many thanks to all.

The browser cache flushing is no problem.  All our machines are set up with
zero cache, so a simple <shift><reload> works wonders.  And of course
Apache is the primary player on the server.

What I was looking for was a simple way to simulate all the operations that
affect Koha on reboot: so includes the "servers" for zebra, mysql,
memcached and apache (maybe more?)  I suppose that writing a script would
be the way to go, but haven't tried it yet, just hoping that perhaps
someone else had already done it ...

Best - Paul