[Koha] Z39.50 pop-up box

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Tue Feb 7 05:43:30 NZDT 2012

At 06:39 PM 2/5/2012 -0500, Garry Collum wrote:
>Ah!  My offlist reply was unintentional.  There is also an instance of the
>PopupZ3950 function in addbiblio.tt.
>
>~/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/cataloguing/addbiblio.tt

Many thanks Garry.  For the record in 3.6.1 it is at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/cataloguing/addbiblio.tt

One question remains from my original query:  Is there a quick CLI command
to restart Koha without rebooting the server?

The .tt didn't need it, but the .inc did (maybe a quirk of my install of
memcached.)

Again tnx and br,
Paul