[Koha] Z39.50 pop-up box

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Mon Feb 6 12:24:45 NZDT 2012

At 09:04 AM 2/5/2012 -0500, I wrote:
> > the Search button and
> > "Cancel" URL are off the bottom of the pop-up box. It is of course
> resizable
> > by dragging the bottom edge, but ...

A roller coaster ride.  With many thanks to a participant here who wrote to
me "off-list" and pointed me to the intranet file
cataloging-toolbar.inc.  For the record, line 38 has a height=450, now
edited to height=530.  After multiple [mem]cache[d] clearing (and eventual
reboot) of the server and on the client browsers, the popup is now resized
when accessed from staff client home > cataloging > Z3950 Search.

But, when accessed from staff client home > Add Marc record > Z3950 Search,
it's still the same old "small" size.  Maybe there's still some remnants
cached somewhere, or maybe I'm still missing something in Koha.  Time will
tell -- only my sanity is at risk :-)

With my thanks to all who have helped thus far,
Paul