[Koha] Z39.50 pop-up box

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Sun Feb 5 06:14:38 NZDT 2012

We have added a couple of additional Z39.50 sources and now, when we open
(under cataloguing > add biblio) the Z39.50 search, the Search button and
"Cancel" URL are off the bottom of the pop-up box. It is of course
resizable by dragging the bottom edge, but ... [minor, repetitive comments
from our volunteers.]

Can some kind person please tell me how to re-set the height of the pop-up?

I have gone crosseyed grepping "height" in all sorts of .pl, .css, .tt, .js
and greybox scripts, but no luck in resetting it so far.  If someone can
point me in the right direction I'll be happy to try and file a "bug + fix".

Thanks - Paul