[Koha] requesting video tutorial for installing koha on ubuntu

mohamed abdelmawla mahmood mm_abdelmawla at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 08:03:22 NZDT 2012

but because i am a beginner in using Ubuntu,
may someone, if you please make a video tutorial(as you know with screen recorder) for the installing process and upload the video at any video host service like youtube for example
i have searched the web for a video tutorial but i didn't find anything

so you will not help  me only but a lot whom are like me
i hope that you would accept my
 request
if you do it send me, if you please the video link

many thanks for your expected reply
mabdelmawla