[Koha] Punctuation in Koha

Sander898 scrittore at hotmail.it
Sun Dec 30 03:55:29 NZDT 2012

Hi everybody,
I have set the ISBD punctuation in the Administrator preferences, so that I
don't have to insert manually the punctuation in cataloging; I have also set
the punctuation in the MARC21slim2OPACDetail.xsl file for the Normal View.

My question is:
is correct to have MARC21 tag without a punctuation?
I mean, if another Libray, that doesn't use Koha, import my records with
Z29.50, it will have all my tags without punctuation.

What do you think?

Thanks and kind regards
Sander