[Koha] Koha 3.10 New Staff Interface

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Thu Dec 27 04:21:55 NZDT 2012

> I set up the library, user as per the new rule in koha 3.10, setup the
> rules, currency etc. Lo and behold! when I went back to my home page
> in the staff client the new layout in the staff interface disappeared

Did you send your message twice because of the missing attachment? If
I'm not mistaken the mailing list strips attachments as a rule. Please
post your screenshot to an image-sharing web site and send a link.

Did you change any stylesheet-related system preferences when you
configured Koha?

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer