[Koha] Who at Bywater knows Novelist Select?

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 09:23:38 NZDT 2012

Agnes,

A few of our partner libraries are using it.  I'm not sure how many of
them are on this list, but I'll forward your message to them.  I can
tell you that the feature is documented (with some images) here:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.10/en/administration.html#novelistselect

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard