[Koha] Kohacon13 Contact

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Sat Dec 22 08:39:02 NZDT 2012

Hi,

your wiki account has been manually activated on December 6th:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/w/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&days=30&limit=250&namespace=2

We switched to manual activation, because of spam problems after the last IRC meeting. I think you should be able to log in now.
Have you tried since your initial registration?

Katrin