[Koha] apache bad user name

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 14:02:12 NZDT 2012

Installing on Debian 6 or Squeeze, downloaded tarball, that was the way I used to get it to work in the past.

What seems to have happened is that I downloaded a Debian koha package and it seems I had some remains left over from that aborted trial. So I am trying to start over with a clean slate now.

Just trying to get 3.07.08 running on a desktop like it is running on my laptop, and that was also installed from a tarball...

Thanks for all your help y'all!