[Koha] invalid holding branch

Samuel Desseaux samuel.desseaux at ecp.fr
Fri Dec 14 21:33:19 NZDT 2012

Hi Katrin,

I join an example.
I don't really understand because in the opac, i found my data (not in
the order because i don't succeed to put all data in one line).

What it gives on the opac (it's my test server
http://koha.ecp.fr/cgi-bin/koha/opac-MARCdetail.pl?biblionumber=23822)

I have the impression it reads the field 710$c.

Samuel