[Koha] KOHA compatibility for Barcode hardware in debian 6 linux

tanzeem tanzeem.mb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:17:51 NZDT 2012

I am planning to buy the following hardware for my client.It would be helpful
if anyone advice me on the compatibility of the following hardware suggested
by our hardware vendor I am using Debian 6 linux to host Koha* Barcode
Printer Datamax E-4204 Bmark 3 203dpi,USB(2.0),Serial Rs 232,4lps
speed4.25"print Width,64MB Flash Memory-1yr Barcode reader-datalogic Quick
Scan lite QW 21001d Scanner with stand USBinterface-1Yr   label ( 38mm x
25mm )  83x300 mtr Wax  ink in ribbon for printer*