[Koha] Messaging preferences in 3.08 and 3.10

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Dec 11 14:10:27 NZDT 2012

Here's the problem: I can't set the advance notice date. Every time I set
it to a number, it resets itself to zero.  Also, the display looks wrong -
the columns seem oddly placed. (the pink is our IT person's way of
reminding us that it's the test site).
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B0ag4Jlx4aGmY2ZlSzUxVVpUbTA  Note in
editing mode the last column next to Advance notice is a check box. Even
when it's selected, I still can't make the number of days in advance stick.

Somewhere, I must have something set incorrectly. I've been through the
manual but can't spot where I've gone wrong.
We're running 3.08 in production and 3.10 in our test sit and I have
exactly the same problem in both. The cron job for advance notices is set
to run, and other messages (checkout, check-in, overdue) seem to work OK.
We do not have an SMS driver installed.

Thanks!

--
Elaine Bradtke