[Koha] Circulation in Koha

Sander898 scrittore at hotmail.it
Mon Dec 10 21:28:44 NZDT 2012

Hi Chris,

ok thank you, maybe I have understand:

- if I disable the AllowOnShelfHolds option I can check-out (loan) a book to
a patron, but this person have to come to the desk and ask directly to me
the book

- if I enable the AllowOnShelfHolds on patron, from his house can place an
hold for a book and then when he comes to the Library I see his hold and I
check-out for him the book

Is it right?

Thanks for your suggestion, I'm new with the ILS, I'm reading the manual in
those days but I have misunderstood this passage.

Thanks
Sander