[Koha] Circulation in Koha

François Charbonnier francois.charbonnier at biblibre.com
Mon Dec 10 11:09:23 NZDT 2012

Hi Sander,

Ok. You set up your circulation rules the way I would do it...
So the problem doesn't come from here!
Did you set up the tables under the circulation rules matrix?
If so, could you show us how?

I was also thinking about the "maxreserve" system preferences. What value did you use? It should be more than 0. ;)

If I sum up the situation.
You checked out a book to one patron.
Then you tried to put an hold on this book for another patron.
And it says "no items available for holds", right?
Did you test this with a book that have more than 1 item attached?
Lets say, you have 3 items for 1 book. If there is only 1 item on loan, you will have at the opac level, the option to put an hold, but if you try to put it on the next available item, I think you would have the "not items available" message.

Hope this will help you.

Francois