[Koha] Links shelving locations to maps

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Dec 7 02:45:20 NZDT 2012

Galen Charlton <gmc at esilibrary.com>
> On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM, Adalid Ortiz <adalid at tij.uia.mx> wrote:
> > // Maps v3.1.1 (823.1)
> > // University of Hartford Libraries
> > //
> > // (c) 2012, Written by Brandon J C Fuller (except where noted)
> > // Licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
> > 3.0 Unported License -- http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
> > // Documentation available at http://libill.hartford.edu/koha/maps
> >

> The fact that code is licensed under a CC license is not sufficient, as
> with the exception of the CC0, no current CC license is compatible with the
> GPL [...]

Besides integration, is it even distributable at the moment?  CC-NC is
not compatible with the GPL and I suggest that their development is
derived from Koha (referencing classes and structures from it), so
should be GPL too.

Anyone know them well enough to drop them a short email asking them to
change the licence, or shall I go in cold?

Thanks,