[Koha] Label printing

Landers, Paul paul.landers at ttuhsc.edu
Thu Dec 6 04:34:47 NZDT 2012

We currently use OCLC Connexion Client for BIB modification and spine label printing to Avery sheet labels on an HP LaserJet.  Because we print less than a full sheet of labels each batch, we re-run the partially-used sheets through the laser printer which degrades them each pass.  Because our catalogers use Macs, and Connexion Client is Windows-only, we must run it virtualized.  Our ideal solution would be to use Koha itself for BIB modification, as well as for batch spine label printing, to a genuine non-thermal label printer such as a Zebra, in a pure Mac environment.

Has anyone done similar and can advise us?

Thanks!

Paul Landers
I.T. Section Manager
TTUHSC Preston Smith Library