[Koha] Koha users browser preference?

Suzanne Fayle sfayle at roseman.edu
Wed Dec 5 11:46:00 NZDT 2012

Hello Koha community!

We are taking a look at the Koha ILS currently. We haven't begun implementation yet but I figured sending a hello and question to the list wouldn't hurt. I'm curious to know if Koha works better in one browser over another browser? I understand that it works in all browsers but I'd like to hear what those using it think. Here we typically use Firefox, IE or Chrome on Windows.

Thanks,

Suzanne Fayle, MSLS
Electronic Resources/Systems Librarian|Henderson, Nevada Campus
Roseman University of Health Sciences (formerly University of Southern Nevada)
Tel: 702.968.2041|Email: sfayle at roseman.edu<mailto:sfayle at roseman.edu>