[Koha] Zebra not updating biblios automatically in koha 3.8

sunil sharma koha.sunil007 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 23:05:53 NZST 2012

Dear All,

I installed Koha 3.8.02 and also check latest version of koha 3.8.04 on
centos 6.2, The same problem I am facing in both of these version. when I
enter any new biblio, it is not updated automatically to zebra, I am using
zebra latest version 2.0.54 and all cronjobs are set. I also manually check
zebra functioning by ./rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -v -z but it shows export
biblios zero, but I already added some bilios to koha yet it shows exported
zero. And, when I use ./rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -v -r then it rebuild all
the biblios and my all added biblio shows in result i.e. exported 10
biblios. My question is that why  ./rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -v -z option is
not working. where is the problem, because my zebra working fine in 3.6, is
there any problem in koha 3.8. or any other issue. Please help me out.

Thanx in advance.

Sunil