[Koha] Problem upgrade koha-3.8.0 to koha-3.08.04

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:24:11 NZST 2012

Greetings,

> i try to upgrade koha-3.8.0 to  koha-3.08.04 when i upgrade
> and use command following error is comming
> 1)  misc/maintenance/remove_items_from_biblioitems.pl --run

It is my understanding that this script does not need to be run this if you
are upgrading from version 3.4 or higher.

--- BEGIN SNIP FROM INSTALL FILE ---
Koha 3.4.x or later no longer stores items in biblio records so
if you are upgrading from an older version as part of the
upgrade you will need to do the following two steps, they can take a
long time (several hours) to complete for large databases

misc/maintenance/remove_items_from_biblioitems.pl --run
misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r
--- END SNIP FROM INSTALL FILE ---

> error -  Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
> /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 2926.

That's probably why you got this message, and you may have missed reading
the paragraph above these two commands.

> 2) misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r
> error -  19:29:23-30/08 zebraidx(2359) [warn] Unknown register type:

As Mason James already replied, this is just a warning. It should be fine.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett