[Koha] Zebra indexing not working

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 21:12:14 NZST 2012

Hi.

The first place to try is the search FAQ at:
http://koha-community.org/documentation/faq/ (scroll down to the Searching
section)

The second place to try is the mailing list archive (use the search box on
the front page of the Koha community website).

There can be a lot of reasons why indexing is not working. It is helpful if
you can let us know what version of Koha you are running, how it was
installed (git, manual install or packages) and what operating system you
are running Koha on.

I would check that the cron job to run indexing is setup correctly:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.8/en/cronjobsch.html#searchcron

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
PO Box 12367, Thorndon, Wellington, New Zealand 6144
h. +64 4 9720 600 | m. +64 21 0537 847 | w. +64 4 8906 098