[Koha] corporate author field does not show in staff normal view

Mirko 5p4m at gmx.de
Wed Aug 29 07:25:56 NZST 2012

Hi Irakli,

please always reply to the list so others can follow the
discussions. That increases the chance of getting answers from other
people too.

I don't know of documentation for the XSLT in Koha. What I did was
open the file, look how things are done for other fields and use
that for fields I wanted to edit or add.

-- Mirko

Irakli Garibashvili schrieb