[Koha] Zebra Indexing: Search biblios ERROR 114

luis silva lms.silva at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:23:31 NZST 2012

Hello,

I have a problem with Zebra (2.0.32) indexes. I want to clear all my
indexes and reindex all my records from Koha (3.8.2).

To do this, first ran the script:

./rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -v

Result:

Zebra configuration information
================================
Zebra biblio directory      = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/biblios
Zebra authorities directory = /var/lib/koha/zebradb/authorities
Koha directory              = /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin
BIBLIONUMBER in :     001$@
BIBLIOITEMNUMBER in : 090$a
================================
skipping authorities
====================
exporting biblio
====================
1..
Records exported: 3
====================
REINDEXING zebra
====================
====================
CLEANING
====================

(Yes, I only have 3 records for test)

When I search for something in koha, I get this error from Zebra logs:
Search biblios ERROR 114 1 1+0 RPN @attrset Bib-1 @attr 1=1016 @attr 4=6
@attr 5=1 test

I tried many things:

1. I check for the attributes in this files: records.abs, bib1.att and
ccl.properties and they seem to me fine.

2. I tried to make a search using, yaz-client and this is the result:

$ yaz-client
Z> auth kohaadmin XXXXXX
Z> open unix:/var/run/koha/zebradb/bibliosocket
Connecting...OK.
Sent initrequest.
Connection accepted by v3 target.
ID     : 81
Name   : Zebra Information Server/GFS/YAZ
Version: 2.0.32/1.128/3.0.32
extendedServices namedResultSets
Elapsed: 0.003009
Z> base biblios
Z> f test
Sent searchRequest.
Received SearchResponse.
Search was a bloomin' failure.
Number of hits: 0, setno 2
Result Set Status: none
records returned: 0
Diagnostic message(s) from database:
    [114] Unsupported Use attribute -- v2 addinfo 'any'
Elapsed: 0.001081

If I use another search:

Z> find @attr 1=4 test
Sent searchRequest.
Received SearchResponse.
Search was a bloomin' failure.
Number of hits: 0, setno 3
Result Set Status: none
records returned: 0
Diagnostic message(s) from database:
    [114] Unsupported Use attribute -- v2 addinfo '4'
Elapsed: 0.000756

I get the same error for other attributes.

I'm not using authorities and I'm using UNIMARC.

I can not get any search results in Koha using Zebra. Does anyone have any
idea for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Luís Silva