[Koha] jquery and selectors

Landers, Paul paul.landers at ttuhsc.edu
Wed Aug 15 08:00:12 NZST 2012

Owen, this was very helpful for some related questions, but I'm still not sure I understand for to define an element for a specific Koha page.  For example, on the query wiki are these 3 examples:

$("#memberentry_contact label[for='phone']").html("Primary Phone :");

  $("#memberentry_messaging_prefs tr:contains('Upcoming Events')").empty();
  $("#patron-messaging-prefs tr:contains('Upcoming Events')").empty();

These seem to be "Koha" elements rather than standard DOM elements.  How would I know that, or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Paul Landers
TTUHSC Preston Smith Library
paul.landers at ttuhsc.edu<mailto:paul.landers at ttuhsc.edu>