[Koha] Request for IRC Meeting to Begin Planning KohaCon13

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Wed Aug 15 07:01:53 NZST 2012

Nicole wrote:
> Nope, it's a user conference. Vendors can sponsor the conference to
> keep it free, but we don't have any kind of vendor hall or vendor
> sales tables.

Nicole is far too modest to link to
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=kohacon12 where you can see what it
looked like this year, based mostly on the great photos taken by
Nicole!

We had a sponsors and kohacon info table outside the room, sponsor
credits displayed on the screen when people came back from breaks and
sponsor details in the printed programmes, but no direct sales event
as such.

Hope that informs,