[Koha] Circulation Errors after Upgrade

Josh Mikow joshmikow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 07:11:16 NZST 2012

I tried running that but it didn't look like I did anything.

If I go into a record for an item it shows available and in our library but
when I search through the catalog under "Location" it shows "Availability:
none" to the user and "No items" under the "Location" column for a
librarian.

I'm new to KOHA and libraries so any tips/help you can provide would help
us make sure it works as it should.  Is there a schedule task that I need
to have run each day/hour/etc to make sure it is all indexed properly?

Thanks,

Josh