[Koha] Can't tick "item due" box in Patron messaging preferences

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 00:30:34 NZST 2012

Dear all

I am trying to send reminders for overdue items.  I am currently reading the manual and I think I have got everything, but still I can't tick that box (in an individual patron or in the administration "patron categories").  I can actually tick the box and then I click on save, but it's not saved.  Though, if I tick other boxes (Item Checkout, Hold Filled, Item Check-in), it saves correctly and then it's really ticked when I load the patron preferences again...

I did the notice triggers, the enhancedmessagingpreferences and I don't remember what else.

Cheers,

Sonia.