[Koha] Koha upgrading error

sashi.kl sashid76 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:05:11 NZST 2012

Hello everyone,

I have successfully installed Koha 3.06.02 on CentOS 6.3 a few days ago.
During the initial install process i didn't enable Zebra indexing.

I am getting the below error when i run the "make" command

Can't open blib/ZEBRA_CONF_DIR/etc/default.idx for read at rewrite-config.PL
line 184.
make: *** [blib/ZEBRA_CONF_DIR/etc/default.idx] Error 2

*Steps that i followed are :*

 perl Makefile.PL --prev-install-log /var/www/html/misc/koha-install-log
 make
 make test
 sudo make upgrade