[Koha] Reserves

Margo Duncan MDuncan at uttyler.edu
Fri Aug 3 08:35:38 NZST 2012

We created reserves item types that reflect the amount of time they check out (2hour reserves, 2day reserves, etc) with a location of circulation desk (where we keep the reserves).

We are a small university and don't have a large number of reserves.

Feel free to contact me off-list if you have any other questions.

Margo

Margo Duncan, MLS
Systems Librarian
Robert R. Muntz Library