[Koha] Books to be checked in at home library message

amutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Mon Apr 30 22:04:02 NZST 2012

Hi

 I  have a koha site which used to run one branch library. Now I have
brought in another  branch library, so they are two independent libraries. I
think there is any mis-configuration of  one of the system preferences.
Now, when a book is been checked in at one of the libraries to which it
belongs,  a message is popping up indicating that the book should be
checked in at the home library. I can not figure out how to resolve this
issue

Regards,

Admire