[Koha] Koha 3.8 on Debian Squeeze

Sander898 scrittore at hotmail.it
Sat Apr 28 19:49:17 NZST 2012

Hi everybody,

i'm completely Newbie with koha, and i'm very little familiar with packeges
and installation on linux SO also.

I've installed Debian Squeeze (6.0.4-i386-xfce) and i'm wondering where can
i find a step by step guide (with all packeges requires, apache, mysq, zebra
and perl configuration) for the installation of Koha 3.8 on this operating
system, all the guide that i've seen seems to be too generic, for my little
knowledges.

Sorry for my inexperience, and thank you for your patience and your support.

Regards
Sandro