[Koha] Koha release 3.8.0 - Thanks

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Apr 25 19:19:45 NZST 2012

On 25 April 2012 18:14, librarian <librarian at bahria.edu.pk> wrote:
> Thank you very, very much Chris and to all the team that really did a great job keep it up and this is indeed a great job. Congregation

I didn't do much this release, just some patches and sign offs, the
real people to thank are

Release Manager - Paul Poulain
QA Manager - Ian Walls
Assistant QA - Marcel de Rooy and Jonathan Druart
Translation Manager - Frédéric Demians
Assistant Translation Manager - Katrin Fischer
Documentation Manager - Nicole Engard
Bug Wranglers - Katrin Fischer, Magnus Enger, Owen Leonard
Packaging Manager - Robin Sheat

And the 70 other people with patches and all the people who signed
off. In fact in my opinion signing off on a patch is exactly as
important as writing one.

You can check out some statistics at

http://blog.bigballofwax.co.nz/2012/04/24/statistics-for-koha-3-8-0/

I encourage everyone to get involved for 3.10 .. lets get 100
developers and as many people signing off for it :) So if you want to
help the project, and get your name in the history, join in.
With the fantastic sandboxes Biblibre have developed anyone can signoff.

Chris