[Koha] Koha 3.8.0 Released

Hugo Agud hagud at orex.es
Tue Apr 24 17:22:45 NZST 2012

Hello

It is a great, great job congratulations to everybody,

I have one question on the new release, I read that was planned for release in 3.8 the chance of sharing , subscription patterns (kardex) between koha sites.

Is that feature included in 3.8 i have not seen it in the list you have provided

Once again, thank you very much for this greeat job!

Hugo Agud

Enviado desde mi iPad, disculpen los errores tipográficos y ortográficos