[Koha] Itherm 280 receipt printers with Koha Circulation

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at cosb.us
Thu Apr 19 12:08:23 NZST 2012

Hello Randy,

Do they have their own driver or do you folks use the windows Generic/Text Driver?
Once you figure that out than go into Firefox, page setup, change margins to 0 if possible and also change all headers and footers to ~blank~.

Hope that helps,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library