[Koha] Kohacon13, was: KUDOS 2012

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Apr 11 02:26:46 NZST 2012

Brooke,

As you mentioned somewhere in this thread, I think it would be lovely to
have everyone come to my lovely little home town of Petaluma, CA.  We have
a small Sheraton Convention Center space that would accommodate everyone
and they'd love to have us.  There's also a retreat space, Walker Ranch,
that might work (but I haven't checked that one out for KohaCon).

We have lots of great places to eat, a music venue, and its small and
manageable. One hour from both Oakland and SF airports with a direct
shuttle available to get here. Not really any public transportation once
you get here though.... And the only places to stay are the Sheraton and
the Metro and a Motel 6 or something.  Although by 2014, there may be
another hotel that is in the work which should be very cool.

Here's a nice page about Petaluma:    http://www.visitpetaluma.com/

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com
Availability:  http://tungle.me/lori.ayre

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling