[Koha] Regional Koha 2012 in Pacific Northwest?

Lenora Oftedahl oftl at critfc.org
Tue Apr 10 10:26:23 NZST 2012

OK, so dates?  If we set dates, I can talk to the Doubletree around the corner.  We've got a conference room here that can seat 70-80.  If we're a larger group, then the Doubletree has meeting rooms.  They've cut good deals for the Commission in the past.  Or actually, BPA has an auditorium right across the street from the Doubletree.

Lenora
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission