[Koha] Installation problem

Joe jbalway at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 02:46:18 NZST 2012

Here is the link to my Koha Setup document, if anyone is interested.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21733088/Koha%20on%20Ubuntu%20Installation%20Manual.doc

--
Joseph Alway
Access Services Coordinator

"The World's Great Literary Masterpieces. Freely Available At Your
Fingertips. Project Gutenberg. The Free Digital Library."
http://www.gutenberg.org