[Koha] Merging several books under one biblio

Tobin, Jessica L jtobin at fhcrc.org
Fri Apr 6 08:57:32 NZST 2012

Greetings,
     You can also merge catalog records using a list.  See the relevant section of the manual here:

http://manual.koha-community.org/3.6/en/stafflists.html#mergebibrecs

Jess

Jessica L. Tobin
Technical Services & Systems Librarian
Arnold Library | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center | Seattle, WA
jtobin at fhcrc.org  |  tel 206.667.6846 |  fax 206.667.4737

Message: 8