[Koha] Upgrade 3.01 to 3.6 on Diff Server

Josh Mikow joshmikow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 10:34:26 NZST 2012

Thanks Chris!

I created a new instance called "brdglibrary" (to be a more understandable
name for us) and I restored the database backup from "biblioteka" to that
database.  I then ran the koha-upgrade-schema script and it ran fine.  The
koha-upgrade-to-3.4 command kept returning a bunch of "Use of uninitialized
value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 2953"
messages.  It's still running and I'm not sure if that is a problem or not.

Before I had created "brdglibrary" I had tried creating a few other
instances and now would like to remove them but the koha-remove doesn't
work.  It appears that when it tries to drop the mysql user, it fails
because it doesn't pass the name of the instance properly to the DROP
statement.   Do you know how I can fix that to make the removal of an
instance easier?

Thanks!

Josh