[Koha] Problems in Koha Ver. 3.05.00.011

Madhura Deodhar IES Library library.mcrc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 23:26:34 NZDT 2011

Dear All,

The Report Generation problem is solved now after trying a pull.

but Purchase Order Problem is not yet solved.

*The Problem is as follows:
**
Purchase orders can not be seen as message appears on the screen:

Adobe Reader could not open the file because it is either not a supported
file type or because the file has been damaged .

 We are able to see all other PDF files but can not the purchase orders.We
have  Adobe reader 9.1 installed on all the computers. whether the version
of Adobe Reader is causing the problem?

In earlier version, we could see the Purchase orders . But in * 3.05.00.011
version , we could not the see the purchase orders in Pdf format..

Any help appreciated.
*

*

--
*Regards,*
**

http://iesmglib.blogspot.com

*P  **Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.*
*
*

--
*Regards,*