[Koha] Koha on tablets

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Sep 28 07:48:58 NZDT 2011

> Does anyone have any experience using Koha on tablet computers?

Saying "tablet computers" is really too broad for a good answer,
considering the range of devices available. I've used Koha on an iPod
Touch and an iPhone and found that everything worked even though there
is no mobile version of these interfaces. Koha's interface is built to
conform to web standards, so theoretically any javascript-enabled,
standards-compliant browser (which iOS's Mobile Safari is one of)
should work.

That said, I have never tested Koha on any tablet device. I too would
be interested in hearing what devices folks have tried Koha on and
what kind of experience they've had.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer