[Koha] Print overdue notices for patrons without email address

Nissa Flanagan nissa.lohrmann at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 04:30:23 NZST 2011

We are operating Koha version 3.04.01.000, and I've been unable to figure
out how to send paper overdue notices to our patrons who do not have an
email address.  Email notifications go out fine, but all the notices for
patrons who do not have email go in digest form to our administrator
account.

As part of the release notes, I did see that "Print overdue and hold notices
for patrons without email addresses" should be supported in 3.04 - can
anyone point me to documentation on how to do this, or share with me how you
set this up?

Thank you,

Nissa Flanagan
Systems/Technical Services Librarian