[Koha] sql report 952 z (non-public note)

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Tue Sep 13 01:20:53 NZST 2011

Chris,
We use the non-public note to hold our information about the actual
physical floor/row/bay/shelf information of the boxes in our archives
(so we call it "location" in our query)  and to print out call slips.
We use a sql statement  that includes;
ExtractValue(more_subfields_xml,
'/collection/record/datafield[\@tag=\"999\"]/subfield[\@code=\"x\"]') as
location

Hope that helps!
Linda

Linda Culberson      lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
P. O. Box 571
Jackson, MS 39205-0571
Telephone:  601/576-6873   Fax:  601/576-6824