[Koha] kohacon11 : Update..

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Mon Sep 12 18:04:40 NZST 2011

Hi All,
My apologies for missing yet another meeting. I had an accident. Right arm (
my working arm ) bone & elbow broken. Had to be hospitalized and operated
on. I had actually logged in for the meeting with my mobile & left thumb but
I was overwhelmed by the medicines during the 3.4 discussion. Anyway I am
home now with a couple of weeks compulsory rest.

Kohacon11 program as put up by Brooke
here<http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Kohacon2011>(
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Kohacon2011 ) looks good. All ground
preparations are in hand by VPM authorities. I have requested an additional
hall/classroom may be made available in case we require it  to run parallel
tracks.  I will communicate more details about the planned cultural program
& dinner, planned one day Mumbai trip for 3rd November etc..

So looks like we will have a great Kohacon11. Looking forward to meeting you
all there..

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2