[Koha] Koha suppression of records

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Fri Sep 9 04:57:20 NZST 2011

Margo,
Thanks for the reply.  We were discussing that possibility and I was
wondering if having anything in the 942 subfield n suppressed it or does
it have to be a "1"?  So is it unsuppressed if it's a "0"?

I really appreciate your help.
Linda

Linda Culberson      lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
P. O. Box 571
Jackson, MS 39205-0571
Telephone:  601/576-6873   Fax:  601/576-6824