[Koha] OPAC error

Tom Hanstra tom at nd.edu
Wed Sep 7 07:06:50 NZST 2011

During configuration and install of 3.4.4, I'm getting this error when
attempting to go to the OPAC:

Template process failed: file error - doc-head-open.inc: not found at /shared/kohapprd/soft/lib/C4/Templates.pm line 119.

Can someone point me to some clues on what is going on to cause this error?

Thanks,
Tom

      Tom Hanstra                              Systems Administrator
      Hesburgh Libraries of Notre Dame         Phone: (574)631-4686
      213 Hesburgh Library                     Email: tom at nd.edu
      Notre Dame, IN  46556

    Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears
    you out.
                                                         Anton Chekhov