[Koha] Truncating the nozebra table in koha DB

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sat Sep 3 14:00:33 NZST 2011

That script is for the zebraqueue table, truncating the nozebra table is
only a good idea if you are using zebra, because you dont need that table
with zebra.

And like Robin suggested, you should set file per table or innodb cannot
reclaim the space. Or follow Henri-Damiens advice and set the table to
myisam. Without doing one of these 2 things, deleting rows or truncating
tables does not reclaim space.

We run all our koha with file per table, that way you dont end up with an
ever increasing ibdata file.

Chris