[Koha] Cataloguing Electronic resources

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 22:23:18 NZST 2011

Hello Ann,

For the libraries I set up, I use itemtypes rather than ccode. I make sure 942$c is turned on in the frameworks to catalogue ebooks, websites etc and choose the proper itemtype.

There is also a system preference, i think, that i turn on that uses the biblios itemtype rather than the items itemtype to search.

Olugbenga Adara

Mobile: 234 (0) 8033220288
Home: 234 (2) 8721720
Skype: gbengaadara