[Koha] OPAC Interface Customisation (Owen Leonard)

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Sep 1 11:38:29 NZST 2011

R Sunil Kumar schreef op wo 31-08-2011 om 18:44 [+0530]:
> For that we are looking for the actual OPAC page where we can make
> some
> modifications.

Well, the file that does this is 'opac-main.tt'. It's a
template::toolkit formatted file. The perl file that drives it is
opac-main.pl.

However: if you make changes to these that you don't upstream, you are
seriously hurting your chances of having smooth future upgrades ever
again.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.